Social Wellbeing Research Centre (SWRC), formerly known as Social Security Research Centre (SSRC), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya and Institute of Social Research, University of Michigan are currently conducting Malaysia Ageing and Retirement Survey on Malaysians aged 40 and older. The survey will be conducted throughout Malaysia, including Sabah and Sarawak.
Number of Respondents : 9,000 respondents aged 40 years and above
Position Available : 50 interviewers from every state in Malaysia
Interview mode : Computer-Assisted Personal Interviewing (Face-to-face)
Pilot Study : March to April 2018 (500 respondents)
Baseline study : August to April 2019 (8,500 respondents)
Payment : 1) 1 completed interview: RM 50
2) Tracking of each household: RM 5 - RM 10
- Willing to take up this job as fulltime (ideal for i.e. graduating students, those waiting for housemanship, freelance, unemployed, housewives, retired persons, etc.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Proactive & passionate in engaging and communicating with older persons.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks including record keeping, daily transmissions by the computer, daily submission of time and expense data, reconciling travel advances, and attending all required calls/meetings.
Please sign up if you are interested.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries.
- Mr. Alexander Lourdes (Phone No: 016-5494220) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Ms. Azrin (Phone No: 011-2672 0041) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org