Position : Strategy & Communication Executive
Employment Status : Contract (Full Time)
Qualification & Experience
1. Preferably Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business Studies, Marketing, Journalism or Mass Communication.
2. Minimum 1-year experience in corporate communication and/or marketing.
1. Assist with the formulation and implementation of strategic planning and communication framework to ensure alignment to SWRC’s vision and mission.
2. Coordinate performance evaluation, impact tracking and periodic reporting to track SWRC’s progress and growth in a timely manner and according to governance standards.
3. Develop SWRC’s communication programmes including website and social media management, research and capacity building collaterals and promotional activities as well as community engagements to position SWRC favourably in the marketplace.
1. Proficient in written and spoken English.
2. Skillful in MS Office and Digital Marketing.
3. Creative Design skills will be an added advantage.
1. Ability to work effectively as a team member as well as independently.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills.
4. High level of self-motivation and ability to set and meet goals.
Applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest for the above-mentioned position together resume to [Email address hidden]
28 February 2021
(We would like to thank all the applicants who have shown interest in our organisation. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview session. If you do not receive any feedback from us after six (6) months from the closing date, please consider your application has been unsuccessful).